Wait, beans as snacks? You betcha. These roasted chickpeas pack a powerful protein punch, that’s savoury for a change. Plus they are super simple. Have you caught on that I like my real foods to be simple to make? You do too? Glad we found each other.
Roasted Rosemary Chickpeas
- 1 (398 mL) cans chickpeas (BPA free), drained and rinsed
- avocado oil
- 1 tsp pink salt
- pinch black pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Using a paper towel, dry the chickpeas and remove any loose skins.
- Transfer chickpeas to a bowl.
- Lightly drizzle the chickpeas with avocado oil.
- Stir to evenly coat the oil.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Check at about 15 minutes to make sure they are not burning.
Jessica Stopard http://jessicastopard.com/